My Top 5 Coaching Tips
1) Muscle Dictates Metabolism
Don’t be afraid to lift weights either at home or at the gym. The more muscle you have the more calories you will burn even when you are at rest. One pound of muscle looks completely different than one pound of fat on your body.
2) Fiber and protein at every meal, makes losing weight no big deal! Choose both while filing your plate. For a mid morning snack grab a handful of almond
with your apple.
3) choose 2 healthy snacks each day (fiber and protein) between meals to keep satisfied and energized all day.
4) Don’t skip meals,especially breakfast. Breakfast is very important to start your day right. You wouldn’t expect your car to run for 8 hours without filling the gas tank. Your body needs Fuel too.
5) Choose locally grown fruit and vegetables in season. This will help you eat the freshest produce available. Not to mention you will be helping our local farms stay in business. Of course organically grown is always a plus.
I’d like to hear from you. What is your favorite produce that is in season right now in the month of July?
Make Healthy Choices